Although we are not a drop off rug service we can clean your area rugs on site just like wall to wall carpet, including pre-spraying and steam cleaning. Just make sure your are rugs can be steam cleaned and are not silk or oriental or rugs requiring being dipped or dry cleaned on the care instructions tag.
Fiber content and construction are the major factors that determine the appropriate rug cleaning method. The IICRC offers several tips for keeping your rugs looking like new:
- Vacuum rugs on a regular basis. Fringe should be hand-vacuumed only.
- When spills occur, scoop or blot-up the excess. Then dilute the area with water and blot – don’t rub – until no more color is visible on your clean, white towel.
Ideally, rugs should be removed from the home or office to be professionally cleaned.
- Rotate your rugs once a year to ensure even wear.
- How often should your rug be professionally cleaned? The answer depends on its location in your home. Does it get heavy foot traffic? Are there any pets? Often, animals are drawn to rugs and can leave behind unpleasant surprises that require specialized treatment.
- Small Area Rug 5’x7′: $25.00
- Medium Area Rug 6’x8′: $30.00
- Large Area Rug 8’x10′ or larger : $35.00
- Mat: $10.00
- $125 minimum. Please note we are not a drop off service. We clean them at your location. May add other services to get to the $125 minimum.
Your Carpet Isn’t Getting Any Cleaner
What are you waiting for? Schedule Your Cleaning Online Today With Midwest Best Carpet Cleaning!